PERSONALLY I AM
- A husband to a beautiful and very smart woman, who has a killer instinct. Over the years, I have come to trust her intuition and advice.
- A son to a phenomenal single mum who sacrificed a lot to raise me up to the man I am today.
- While I now live in Australia, Am still farm boy from central Kenya. (I milked cows, took care of the chickens, had a deer pet growing up and created sheds out of every piece of scrap wood I could find)
- A lover of classic cars, blues and rock and roll music. My wife reckons I have I should have been born in the 60s or 70s.
- A self-proclaimed Adelaide boy. I've spent more than 42% of my life here and love it.
- A crazy optimist and naive believer in humanity. I know there is bad stuff happening in the world today but I still think we humans are still good.
PROFESSIONALLY I AM
- Exceptionally good at helping my clients get clarity and build a step by step blueprint to move them from overwhelm to results.
- One of the most passionate people you'll ever meet (full disclaimer, I talk fast and can't sit still when am excited).
- Driven by results and outcomes.... no fluff or vanity stuff that does not move the needle but real stuff that has an impact on my clients' businesses.
- Straight up. I do want to waste anyone's time or have mine wasted. We are either good to work together or bye-bye and let's be friends.
- An advisor and mentor to many businesses and entrepreneurs
PROFESSIONALLY I HAVE
- Failed more times in business than I care to count. (Some were spectacular failures where I lost almost all my life savings.).
- Mentored and advised a lot of startups, entrepreneurs and business owners.
- Started and grown a digital agency that's created great results for my clients.